Blog Archive

Sunday, November 23, 2008

My Gown for Lora's Wedding



This is my latest and most expensive project yet! Pre-beaded embroidered fabric is really quite expensive, but definitely worth it since the wow factor comes even before a single stitch is made :-) I chose a pleated cowl neckline for the front and a cowl neckline for the back. Tapered bodice, up to below the knee. Underneath is a separate bustier dress with straps. This gown started totally different, but I'll just save that design for my next big occassion.

3 comments:

  1. It is very interesting for me to read this post. Thanx for it. I like such topics and everything that is connected to them. I definitely want to read a bit more on that blog soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this during Iya's graduation.

    ReplyDelete