Blog Archive

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Chiffon Dress with Beaded Neckline


I have always been excited every time I get an invite to a formal event. This gives me a reason to dress up and showcase my talent. Above is my orange chiffon dress with beaded neckline and matching beaded belt. Believe it or not I made this dress in less than 24 hours. The skirt is a double layer circle style while the bodice is a typical shoulder princess cut. The belt is a pre-beaded ribbon sewn to a brown taffeta fabric and a beaded neck piece, available in a local fabric shop called Carolina's, was attached to the neckline.

I just saw this picture last week,March 2011. I was surprised when I saw Eva's gown because the turquoise and orange combination of the gown was very similar to my gown above.

No comments:

Post a Comment