Blog Archive

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

My Sewing Studio



Well it would have been impossible to finish all those dresses without my small sewing studio, uhmm it is not actually a studio, it is just a corner in our lower bedroom. This is where I convert my idea into reality. It is my haven in my chaotic world. I love everything in this corner. I love my sewing /embroidery machine, thanks to my sister who sent it to me from Boston because this model is not yet available in my country. I love my Singer Edger, a birthday gift from my supportive hubby. I love my gold boxes, my sewing books and of course my collection of fabrics. If I can stay in one place for a day without getting bored, I think this is where you will find me.

1 comment:

  1. LEDs, first developed in the early 1960s, produce
    light by moving electrons through a semiconductor.
    There is no time to be preoccupied by a missed call on
    an unattended phone. Light fixtures like floor lamps and chandeliers come in
    a wide variety.

    My web page - Tischleuchten

    ReplyDelete